This driver version supports both Intel-based and Apple Silicon (M1)-based systems running macOS 10.15 or later. Please see this guide to installing drivers on Apple Silicon (M1) systems.
Users of older operating systems should download driver 4.6.2 below.
For installation and getting started information, please see this article. For compatibility information, please see our OS Checker.
Although this software has been tested internally, beta software may still contain some defects. Please only install this software if you are interested in testing the new features introduced in this update, and if you are willing to report the results (and any defects) back to us. We advise against installing any beta updates if you're using your Focusrite product on a time-critical project. If you have any problems, please contact Technical Support.
This version gives the option to install both the Clarett Thunderbolt driver (version 220.127.116.115) and the Scarlett USB driver (version 18.104.22.168).
- Glitchy audio/enumeration issues when using Thunderbolt 3 connections via an adapter. Thunderbolt 3 is NOT yet supported.
- Cubase 8.5 crashes after the save when closing down a project with MIDI tracks.
- Driver installer optimisations.
This release supports the following devices:
- Clarett Thunderbolt Range
- The driver for use with Clarett Thunderbolt devices is no longer included in Focusrite Control and must be installed separately.