Focusrite Driver 4.102.4 - Windows
Windows 10 + 11
Adds support for Vocaster One and Two
Focusrite Windows Driver Release Notes (June 2022)
Focusrite USB Driver 4.65.5 - Windows
Windows 7 + 8. For newer operating systems please download the latest installer. Includes USB driver 4.65.5
Changes since the last main release (4.63.24):
- Fixed an issue that caused some DAWs (Studio One, Reason and Sibelius) to expose unsupported buffer size options.
- Added multichannel WDM support (surround sound).
- Added option to expose multiple WDM inputs and outputs (Analogue, S/PDIF and Loopback channels).
- Fixed an issue that could cause glitching on systems with some older AMD processors (Phenom-II, FX and Athlon series).
- Fixed an issue that could cause glitching when using more than one ASIO application at the same time.
- Renamed “LOCKED” to “SYNCED” to avoid confusion around clock status.
- Numerous stability and performance improvements.
Notes: the additional WDM input and output channels can be enabled/disabled by clicking the Focusrite Notifier icon in the taskbar and selecting the “Expose/Hide Windows Channels” menu option.
Scarlett - No Driver Required - Mac
Your Scarlett interface is a class compliant device, which means that you do not need to install anything to use it on a Mac.
Your Scarlett interface is a class compliant device, which means that you do not need to install anything to use it on a Mac. Connect your Scarlett to your computer using the USB cable and you’ll be able to select it as the input and output device for your system (System Preferences > Sound) and as the input and output device in your recording software.
Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen User Guide v1.1 English - EN
Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen Bedienungsanleitung Deutsche - DE
Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen Guia de usuario Español - ES
Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen Mode d'emploi Français - FR
Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen ユーザーガイド 日本語 - JA